Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MiTube: Mitubilee


It's stylist Wednesday on the tube but my elbows are wedged pretty tightly against my body so reading the magazine proves difficult. The pages are splashed with red, white and blue images and stories. I break tube commandments and read over the shoulder of the woman in front of me. The up coming jubilee is being promoted with an array of products that celebrate the queens 60th bash. What a babe, I love queeny, as much as I love Angela Lainsbury and any other woman who can command an audience without getting their boobs out. The type of woman who woft of lavender and knowledge. and So my favorite jubilee special-edition product is the marmite bottle spelled ma'amite. LOVE that. Hot guy enter tube. Love that too.. So queeny is a monarch, ma'am and adjective all in one, can't think of another woman who has the same prowess, Jessica Fletcher maybe. What are you the queen of? If we're passing out self titles I'd like the queen of macaroon please. That would be Queeny. That would be Fletch.

No comments:

Post a Comment