Monday, June 11, 2012

Mitube: Mitats

Morning good people. Ok so I was standing next to this guy who had a lot of visible tattoos, namely on his neck. I'm still not sure where I stand on the tattoo front, it seems like such a commitment and the only thing I'd consider branding myself with is probably the names of my family members. But we already share the same genes and unruly hair I don't know if that's necessary. Blood is thicker than ink. Back to my tatooed friend. The one tattoo says only God can judge me. The other is a nickname of sorts, can't quite make it out. Now its quite an obvious irony that a tattoo about judgement is wrapped around the neck of said gentleman because here I am judging him. Not necessarily negatively. Just trying to figure out the motive. He's wearing double denim and fake gucci shoes (how's that for judgement) which makes me wonder what job he holds, how employers react to all the tats, what he's been through to wear his thoughts so visibly. All the questions that fly through our head without consciously judging someone. So without trying I've just judged him, does this mean his tattoo is rendered inaccurate?  I suppose the world and tupac can agree that "only god can judge me" sounds a bit better than "only god's judgement of me is the one that matters" for example. It is a lot less lyrically catchy and I'm dubious about wrapping such a long phrase around anyone's neck. If we didn't judge each other we wouldn't compete as much, if we didn't compete we wouldn't spend as much, if we didn't spend as much we'd realise that we didn't need as much. And then the economy would fail! Any more so if possible.  Ok tangent 2.0. I guess I just wish we didn't judge each other so easily and so negatively. Our every potential will be realised in judging each other positively, in pulling someone forward you also remain ahead.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment