Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mitube: Miview

Ok so I realise its been a little more about me/mi than tube in these posts. So putting my rambling bubblegum philosophies aside.. this is what I see today. Confused dressing: some coats, some dresses. Very tall guy perpetually licking his lips. Cute middle aged guy. Woman with severely spikey hair, literally like a blonde tipped hedgehog. Girl reading under the weather by tom fort, book cover is really cool. Guy watching a video clip with his beats by dre black headphones which I really want. Well I couldn't decide between red, white or black but seeing his black ones I may be swayed. Couple both in trench coats looking like private investigators, glancing around and speaking in hushed tones. No wait he's got a legal document that he is scribbling on.. It has a ministry of justice crest how appropriate. She leans in to whisper something and he thinks she's stealing a kiss and they have a second of awkwardness. He looks around to assess how many people saw it. I of course continue to watch them because I'm socially sadistic. They get off at embankment, my guess is that they're going to westminster or they're changing to go to st james park to scotland yard. What say you watson? There's also an indiana jones on this tube. Worn leather jacket, sling bag with a load of clasps like he's going to rock climb out of the tube station. I do believe we've covered all genres, drama, romantic comedy, crime, mystery, adventure haha... Truth is stranger than fiction.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment